Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lung Disease can make you Weaze!

Ok I am home sick and why do you care? I really can't stand blogs so why did I start one? I guess when you are home sick and you have some time on your hands and there is a limit to what you can do because people owe you money and you are broke and bitter! What do you do? START YOUR OWN BLOG! Who cares about what I think? It is pathetic, I mean this is an online diary. Something 13 year old girls write so other 13 year old girls can see how much they love some one. I don't get it. But I will try it. Maybe I am just as goofy as a 13 year old girl. It's a new year. I have got to do something.

Get rid of my belly? Excercise? Start smoking?...If you are reading my blog you have to much time on your hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello!