Thursday, January 18, 2007

FIRE YOUR BOSS HE IS A LOSER



FIRE YOUR BOSS! Remember no one is really the boss of you but you! Sure you got to eat, but isn't it better to have a modest meal bought with cash you earned that some one owed you because you worked hard then money you got from some corperate suit idiotwho believes that you still owe him because he gave you the job? Well buddy listen close when I fired my boss it was because I kinda like my dignity. I would rather eat horse vomit then lose my dignity to some privledged jerko who thinks he is doing me a favor getting work done he needs to have done well. When I met this ass I was looking for a job, so looking for a job doesn't scare me! It is just as much my fault if I let some moron abuse me or speak down to me. In fact I know that I am smarter than this simple pimple on the ass of humanity. I was having dreams about making a cartoon where my boss is a piniata. So you think I am angry at that point? Of course. It is my fault if I don't do something about it. Oh and when I quit...I found out that I had a support group of people I have known for years who were asking me "I was wondering why you hadn't done that years ago". Every one has been great. So if you do good work, don't take your self for granted. FIRE YOUR BOSS! Let some one who is to stupid to know what abuse is get the job. Their ignorance will save them from caring.

No comments: