Tuesday, January 22, 2008

OH CW NEVIUS! HOW DEVIOUS!




Lack of concern..that is what is wrong with our world today. I think that the more success you have the better you should treat people. I don't feel disenfranchised. I have great friends. To me that is being rich. Truely. I remember times when my mother would work so hard just the crappy shifts. I have straight teeth because of that. I am working class. I work, and I love it. In my life I have made some money here and there on a project, but never enough to be considered "successful" by world standards. But when I think of real poverty...I have never experienced it. I was always fed, always house (well when I was 19 and I was taking graphic art classes, I didn't want to leave so I stayed in the car) but heck that never felt homless.

I have done so well in some ways since then. I continue to be published and paid for illustrations and cartoons. I also give them away. The punchier I get the more people like the cartooons. I am so afraid some times to offend people. Then again it is my art, my statement and I should never fear using my 1st amendment right.

I mean heck a right not used is a right not enjoyed!



LOVE YOUR DEMOCRACY!



CW is at it again..lack of any compassion.

No comments: