Wednesday, January 2, 2008

No Time for Your Whining!


I got no time for whining...I do have time for solutions. We are so tired of the party line around here, and my address is firmly placed in reality. Homeless, Drugs, HIV, Crime, and all the rest of SF woes.

Does it ever occur to anyone that we are snowballing problems and not immediately seeing these issues as "State of Emergency"?

What are you going to do today about any of these things? I am taking the bull by the horns today. I am making phone calls, collecting clothes, getting ready for a meeting tomorrow and doing my part. It is the moral thing to do. I don't care if Gavin Newsom is doing coke! I don't care if Brittany Spears is in rehab...The real news is on the street, in front of you San Francisco, do something today because you live here! And these folks are human.