Friday, April 6, 2007

Goodie Cartoons and Documentary Oprah you there



So Goodie is going to get some help with his Ticker! He has had some bad health problems and it worries me. I hope he holds out so I can finish this Documentary. So far no budget has come to me. I have sent emails looking for some one who is interested in fuding the finishing of this picture. He has inspired me to work on his story and I got the Chronicle to do an article. At the time I thought it would be easy to find the money to sweeten this thing. Now I am losing heart. He has done so much for Affrican Aerican "Positive Black Images" that some one should be running to me with a big check book! But hey that's the breaks. I am looking forward to getting it done as my testimony of great faith in the way he has conducted his great wealth of talent in all these years. 1st African American "Contemporary Greeting Cards". he is a Master cartoonist and a peer to Charles Shultz, Morrie Turner and Ed Renfro. Morrie said in an interview that I shot " I wish I had thought of it".

I have tried to get ahold of Oprah Winfrey...no answer yet...She could make this thing sing with a budget and help me get his remarkable story out to educate people on the history of Black Images. I hope I am not to late.

OPRAH! If you are out there...could you help me?